The States have the right and the Power to oppose the Supreme Court’s usurpation of Marriage
My comment over at Western Journalism, having garnered the most votes for any proposal for a political solution, I repeat and expand that post here:
I write from the point of view of a Christian, natural born citizen of the United States, to propose what I believe is the best way to resolve the crisis into which American has entered for many years, the perversion of the Constution’s Christian presuppositions by a political oligarchy which is led by communists, progressives, sodomites and free masonry.
The problem consists in interpreting the US Constitution in a manner which counters not only the intention of the founding fathers of the United States, but also the Christian philosophical and moral presuppositions which all the signers of the US Declaration of Independence and all the State Legislatures who originally ratified the US Constitution held as unchangeable.
To counter this perverse interpretation, the States need to robustly assert that which the Constitution affirms, their right and powers of sovereignty.
To do this, therefore, the States must take decisive action by passing a declaration of Sovereignty,
claiming right to
1) Assert the primordial existence of state sovereignty to US Constitution and its consequent obligations
2) Nullify any decision of the Supreme Court or Federal Government which the State judges contrary to the original conditions and Christian values of compact between that State and the Federal Govt
3) Raise a State Militia to guarantee observance of these rights
4) Allow all citizens to send their federal tax returns to the State, which would then collect the monies and pay to the Federal Govt that portion which they considered just under the law and Constitution
5) Establish their own gold reserves
6) Declare right to nullify any past or future Federal Govt law, Court ruling
7) Exile any Federal Official who attempts to contravene these principles…
As can be seen, this declaration of sovereignty does not presuppose secession or rebellion from the United States. Rather it signifies and obtains the restoration of the right balance of power between the people of the United States, gathered in the individual States, and the Federal Constitutional government, and protects that balance of power and order for future generations.
However, against violent opposition, such a declaration prepares a State well to use the threat of secession as leverage against the usurpation of a DC oligarchy; which is what the Founding Fathers intended when they allowed to the several States the right to raise militias and govern themselves in all things regarding their own affairs.